DRONE Berlin International Exhibition & Conference 2017
MRTech SK as a representative of Consortium of NVIDIA community members shows here the compact comprehensive solution based on the NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 supercomputer module for multi-camera embedded, 3D Vision, airborne and other mobile applications.
Key features of the presented platform:
- Revolutionary NVIDIA Maxwell™ and Pascal™ architectures
- Extremely diversified and highly modular XIMEA camera family xiC / xiX
- CUDA® parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA
- Outstanding Fastvideo SDK for high-performance imaging on NVIDIA GPUs
- MRTech software for building full image processing pipelines.
Complete set for UAV or embedded system includes the following components:
- NVIDIA Jetson TX1 / TX2
- Up to four XIMEA xiC / xiX cameras
- xiLab Phoxi carrier board
- Proprietary MRTech and Fastvideo imaging software.
There will be two exhibits based on the comprehensive platform at our booth in Berlin.
Multi-camera compact vision system equipped by:
– three XIMEA xiC / xiX color cameras with PCIe / USB3.1 interfaces, 3x 3.1MP, up to 75FPS for each camera in the case,
– new generation of NVIDIA embedded supercomputer modules – Jetson TX2,
– MRTech image processing (color, denoise, streaming).
It should be noted, that TX2 module has half of computing resources free for user application after processing.
5K drone surveillance system with:
– XIMEA xiX series color camera with PCIe interface, 20MP sensor, and up to 33FPS performance,
– additional 5MP subminiature XIMEA camera from xiMU camera family,
– NVIDIA Jetson TX1 supercomputer module,
– MRTech imaging software including Fastvideo color processing, h.265 encoding, SSD writing, and streaming.
Welcome to DRONE Berlin 2017!
21-22 September 2017
Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin Germany