On this page we present integrated camera system and machine vision solutions suitable for wide range of industrial, scientific, entertainment, other applications.
All the systems are based on versatile industrial, scientific XIMEA cameras or cameras and sensors from other top-line manufacturers.
Each example of the solutions uses original high performance processing software, applies advanced technologies to deliver images to a particular application, has been created, developed and tested by MRTech SK company.
Our key customers
Embedded Vision and NVIDIA Jetson computers
We introduce compact comprehensive solutions based on the NVIDIA Jetson supercomputer modules for multi-camera embedded, 3D Vision, airborne and other mobile applications.
It means imaging systems which rely on small feedback time, like autonomous cars, hexacopters or drones, mobile robots that should be remotely controlled via Ethernet, wireless network, radio-connection, etc., and when just one camera can’t be enough to get full info from controlling objects.
The solutions includes XIMEA cameras, NVIDIA computer hardware and MRTech SK software.
- Drones and UAV, Aerial mapping system
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Industrial Embedded Imaging
- 3D Vision
In total, up to eight high-performance cameras can be used and connected to Jetson in a single system, including:
- XIMEA PCIe cameras of xiX series,
- XIMEA USB3 cameras of xiC and xiQ series,
- USB3 cameras from other manufacturers.
Cameras can have a resolution up to 65 megapixels, and their number is mainly determined by the performance of the chosen NVIDIA Jetson module.
- NVIDIA Jetson TX1 / TX2 / Nano / Xavier System-on-Module as a computer,
- XIMEA xEC2 customized carrier for Jetson TX1 / TX2 modules,
- ConnectTech Elroy carrier for TX1 / TX2 modules,
- Jetson Nano Developer Kit,
- Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit.
The solution has all necessary software to start using it in a customer application. Uploaded software package includes:
- Linux for Tegra (L4T) operating system
- CUDA 9 and other necessary utilities
- XIMEA xiAPI with CamTool demo application
- MRTech run-time application with implemented pipelines for all connected cameras:
- acquisition -> black level -> white balance -> demosaic
- SSD writing, gain control, autoexposure and other as options
- H.264/H.265 encoding -> RTSP streaming via Ethernet and wi-fi
- Application to control cameras aperture and exposure
When necessary, MRTech SK provides customization of its software to the customer’s requirements.
RTSP streams from all cameras can be received using VLC app on one of the devices such as Macbook with MacOS, desktop / notebook with Windows or Linux OS, Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, etc.
MRTech SK offers its own HW/SW solution for the receiving station.
See tests results and ask your own configuration, please.
High-performance Multi-camera systems
MRTech SK proposes ready for operation or customized solutions for high-load video applications with a large number of cameras. Generally, such applications use high resolution cameras with high frame rate, multiple viewpoints and synchronous capturing.
We show a systems that allow to capture images from many high-resolution cameras, transmit the data for long distances with up to 64Gb/s bandwidth, process and store it without loss. There’s also possibility to synchronize cameras, to manage and monitor the filming process.
- 360 Panorama, VR and AR – Virtual and Augmented reality
- Sports imaging and broadcast,
- Cinematography and Entertainment
- Multiplay high-performance (up to 12 MPix) XIMEA cameras xiX series,
- One or several mega-resolution or high-speed XIMEA cameras xiB/xiB-64 series.
- Powerful computer workstation with e.g. Intel i9 or AMD Ryzen processor,
- One or several top NVIDIA GPU cards,
- PCIe fiber optical cable with up to 100m length,
- XIMEA x Switch for multi camera connection.
- Windows / OS Linux,
- Multi-camera acquisition,
- RAW & Color image CUDA processing if needed,
- SSD writing,
- Encoding/decoding and RTSP streaming when necessary,
- Implementation of real time video processing algorithms,
- Camera synchronization,
- Multi-windows control interface.
- Data bandwidth from 16 Gbit/s to 64 Gbit/s, with real data throughput up to 7000 MB/s,
- Maximum performance for particular hardware configuration,
- Zero latency processing (from several ms to scores of ms),
- Additional features and options such as on demand customization of hardware / software setup.
Fast Image and Video Processing on NVIDIA GPU
MRTech SK is developing SW / HW technologies to accelerate machine vision and embedded imaging systems. When customers ask us to build full image processing pipeline for the system with NVIDIA GPU, only with the aid of Fastvideo SDK we are able to get the best possible performance and image quality for the whole system. Fastvideo color and raw image processing on NVIDIA CUDA is the key feature for our embedded and desktop camera solutions.
We are really impressed with image quality and processing performance of Fastvideo SDK whether it works on Jetson or professional GPU, both for real-time and offline mode. We also find very useful JPEG and JPEG2000 codecs on NVIDIA GPU. The performance is much faster in comparison with CPU-based implementations of JPEG and J2K algorithms for image encoding and decoding.
As a technological partner and European distributor of Fastvideo company, MRTech SK is authorized to market, sell, distribute Worldwide the products and services provided by Fastvideo including:
- Image Processing SDK for NVIDIA GPU
- Fast CinemaDNG Processor on CUDA
Fasvideo GPU Image Processing Benchmarks
High-end scientific XIMEA cameras
The crucial business area of XIMEA company is the development and production of innovative scientific cameras. There are two classes of the company’s products in this area:
- High-performance Scientific sCMOS front and back illuminated cameras with PCIe interface,
- Cooled CCD and sCMOS scientific cameras with USB3.
The products highest quality and unprecedented openness of XIMEA team to their customers are especially impressive and effective in these segments of the machine vision market.
We are proud that MRTech is not only a distributor of XIMEA, but also helps to their customers to implement sophisticated ideas and projects at the new frontiers of science. That’s is why we’re continuing to bring to market our products and services. Here’re some of them:
- Guidance in Industrial and Scientific camera area, pre-project expertise,
- HW / SW design, optimization of vision system architecture and low-level integration of technologies,
- Software development including capture and delivering of images, image pre- and post-processing, disk writing, user interface, etc.,
- Customer support.
Please, write to us about your project and ask if you need a consultation.