MRTech offers its customers to develop machine vision solutions that allow them to reach maximum performance for the selected system configuration.
Based on deep understanding of modern cameras and computer hardware, including low-level details, MRTech helps customers of any experience and business sizes to turn their ideas into working systems.
MRTech provides the following services
Project study, recommendation on hardware selection and system architecture.
Software consulting, assistance with integration of MRTech IFF SDK.
Development of custom image processing applications based on MRTech IFF SDK.
Customization of processing modules, algorithm implementation.
Development of custom hardware.
Study of project feasibility and prototype development.
IT consulting and support.
Areas of expertise:
- Machine vision
- XIMEA PCIe and USB3 cameras
- Basler USB3 and Ethernet cameras
- MIPI sensors
- Embedded systems
- NVIDIA Jetson family (Nano, TX2, AGX Xavier, Xavier NX)
- COM Express (e.g. XIMEA xiCX), MicroTCA and other platforms
- Multi-camera scalable systems
- High-bandwidth image processing pipelines
- very high resolution input (50+ Megapixels)
- high frame-rate acquisition (300+ FPS)
- RDMA technologies (NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA)
- Low latency image delivery
- teleoperation systems (low glass-to-glass delay)
- GPU-accelerated pre-processing (low processing time)
- Color reproduction
- DNG color profiles
- high quality demosaicing algorithms
- Image pre-processing algorithms
- GPU acceleration (CUDA)
- High dynamic range input and output
- Custom development
- Hardware-accelerated image and video codecs
- JPEG, JPEG2000
- H.264, H.265
- Performance optimization of operating systems
- Linux on Intel CPU
- Linux on ARM CPU (e.g. NVIDIA L4T)
- Custom hardware design
- carrier boards