Image Flow Framework
Image and video processing is a part of any Machine Vision system. MRTech company offers the service to implement, customize, and support integrated software solutions based on the own processing framework. Our cross-platform software has all basic functions for image processing and allows to add any filters, libraries, primitives, SDK which needed for a particular machine vision system.
MRTech original Image Flow Framework ( IFF ) is a cross-platform software for building full image processing pipelines in machine vision systems.
Key features of IFF:
- Lego-style, multi-thread, scalable architecture
- Easily configurable Image Flow manager
- Open for a wide range of image filters, libs, primitives, etc.
- NVIDIA CUDA and FastVideo software friendly
- Runs on heterogeneous CPU / GPU systems
- XIMEA cameras xiAPI compatible
Please contact us for more information.
The functional of processing software:
- receiving data from camera (multiple cameras) or other image sources,
- recording data in the memory of the computer system,
- writing raw or processed images to the disk with maximum performance,
- display real-time images or video, streaming,
- compression, encoding and decoding a sequence of image,
- color processing, image correction,
- management of image and video processing, etc.
- Intel®, AMD based workstations, Intel® NUC, Intel® Joule™, MicroTCA platform,
- Top- and middle-class NVIDIA® cards,
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TK1 and Jetson™ TX1 System-on-Module,
- Apple Inc. MacBook including those that have NVIDIA® cards,
- Odroid XU3 / XU4.
*Implemented and have tested in the MRTech Lab.