Image processing SDK for NVIDIA GPU
Our company MRTech SK offers on the market a high performance SDK for image and video processing on NVIDIA GPU.
The GPU SDK is a set of components that helps to efficiently build an image processing pipeline of any complexity for machine vision applications. The processing components and modules are done completely on GPU that is valuable when you have hardware with the dedicated NVIDIA GPU card or NVIDIA Jetson embedded module in your system.
What MRTech GPU SDK works on:
- Desktop and mobile NVIDIA GPUs including their top card GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Titan RTX, GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, GeForce RTX 3090;
- Workstation and Data Center NVIDIA GPU such as powerful card of Quadro and Tesla series;
- Solution based on NVIDIA embedded system-on-chip such as Jetson Orin, Jetson Xavier and other Jetson modules.
MRTech GPU SDK is implemented without using NPP library and focused primarily on performance and image quality issues. GPU SDK comes separately or as part of cross-platform MRTech IFF SDK to ensure users get the best possible performance, image quality and processing integrity in complex heterogeneous machine vision systems.
Special mention should be of GPU JPEG and JPEG2000 codecs which are part of MRTech GPU SDK. Their performance is much faster in comparison with CPU-based implementations of JPEG and J2K algorithms for image encoding and decoding.
An overview of the MRTech GPU SDK components and what they allow to achieve is shown below.
Possible image sources:
- High-resolution, high-performance, scientific cameras, Multi-camera system;
- Image arrays stored on disk and other and other.
Processing tasks that can be effectively addressed:
- High-quality debayers on CUDA;
- Image denoiser library, resizer, many other algorithms;
- Hardware / software compression and decompression;
- Extra fast JPEG2000 encoding and decoding;
- Custom GPU image processing.
Summary of GPU SDK values
- High Performance
- Low latency
- Better image quality
- Reduced TCO for final applications
- Compatibility with third-party SDKs on CPU and GPU
- Ease of maintenance, updates and upgrades
- Availability for full range of NVIDIA GPUs
The supply chain steps of this GPU SDK are like those of MRTech IFF software
- Request and send your requirements;
- Demo testing if necessary;
- Mutual NDA and specification coordination;
- Customization, testing when necessary;
- Software delivery;
- Consulting and supporting the software.
Please contact us for more information.